After Your Alcatraz Tour
Continue The Adventure In San Francisco
After visiting Alcatraz Island, be sure to plan a visit to other historic, cultural and culinary attractions in the Bay Area. Pier 33 Alcatraz Landing is conveniently located to walk to many iconic San Francisco sights, such as Fisherman’s Wharf, Coit Tower, the historic San Francisco Ferry Building and so much more.
Visit the Fisherman’s Wharf area, still a working fishing marina, with the heart of the Wharf located an easy 5-10 minute walk from Pier 33 along the San Francisco waterfront.
See below for just some of the walking times to nearby attractions:
- Fisherman’s Wharf: 5 – 10 minutes
- San Francisco Maritime National Historic Park & Hyde Street Pier: 15 – 25 minutes
- Ferry Building & Financial District: 20 – 30 minutes
- Union Square: 30 – 45 minutes
- North Beach: 30 – 45 minutes
- Chinatown: 30 – 45 minutes
- Crissy Field Beach: 45 – 55 minutes
- Golden Gate Bridge: 60 – 90 minutes
For more information about Fisherman’s Wharf and San Francisco icons, visit Fisherman’s Wharf Association and San Francisco Travel Association