Essential Jersey City
Experience the best of New Jersey with City Cruises! Enjoy a variety of dining cruises or book a private event on the water with unbeatable views of the iconic NYC skyline, Statue of Liberty, Empire State Building, and more!
City Cruises – New Jersey
- New Jersey & New York Fleet
- New Jersey 4th of July Signature Brunch Cruise
- New Jersey Dining Cruises
- New Jersey Easter Signature Dinner Cruise
- New Jersey Holiday Cruises
- New Jersey Signature Brunch Cruise
- New Jersey Social Events
- New Jersey Spirit Sparkling NYC Skyline Fireworks Dinner Cruise
- New Jersey Valentine’s Dinner Cruise | City Experiences
- Search Result
New York’s Hidden Foodie Enclaves: A Neighborhood Guide
Whether you’re in the mood for honest American comfort food scarfed down at the makeshift bar of a food truck or haute French fare at a Michelin-starred restaurant, the Big
The Best Places to Ice Skate in NYC During the Winter
For a true New York cold-weather experience, there’s nothing better than bundling up and hitting the rink. There aren’t many places in the world as breathtakingly beautiful as New York
The Best Spots to Watch the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade in NYC
What was originally intended as a “Christmas Parade” in 1924 would eventually become a hallmark of New York City and a popular TV spectacle seen by millions every Thanksgiving Day.
Best New Jersey Tours to Experience Iconic NYC Sights
New Jersey may be nicknamed the “Garden State,” but its shared waterway with New York City makes it a great starting point for lots of fun-filled activities. You have many
The Best Hudson River Tours to see NYC landmarks and Dazzling Nature
As the great Al Green (and later David Byrne of the Talking Heads) sang, “take me to the river.” So let’s head out to the Hudson River, which is home
Beneath the Surface: the Secret Tunnels Crisscrossing NYC
With its towering skyscrapers and historic high rises, New York City’s famous skyline naturally draws the eye upward. But what about what lies beneath the busy, bustling streets of the
The Statue of Liberty’s Crown is Reopening: Here’s How to Visit
One of the top destinations for visitors to the Big Apple is, of course, the Statue of Liberty, an icon virtually synonymous with the city itself. The best way to
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the top things to do in New Jersey?
Best things to do in New Jersey
There’s a lot to do in New Jersey, from visiting the beach to exploring historic towns. There is also a lot you can do on the water in New Jersey. Here are some of the best things to do in New Jersey:
- Visit the beach: There are many great beaches in New Jersey, including Cape May, Asbury Park, and Long Beach Island.
- Explore historic towns: New Jersey is home to many historic towns, such as Princeton, Morristown, and Red Bank.
- Visit the water parks: New Jersey has several water parks, including Six Flags Hurricane Harbor and Splashtown USA.
- Go skiing or snowboarding: New Jersey is home to several ski resorts, such as Mountain Creek and Camelback Mountain.
- Get out on the water! Enjoy a boat tour in the day or nighttime. NYC Cruises are also close by as well.
What are the top activities near New Jersey?
What do I need to know before visiting New Jersey?
New Jersey is a beautiful state with plenty to offer in terms of attractions and activities. When the weather is warm, water activities in New Jersey are very popular! From the Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area to Island Beach State Park, there are many beautiful places to explore. New Jersey is also home to some great cities, like Newark and Trenton. New Jersey has a lot of historical significance. New Jersey was one of the original 13 colonies that formed the United States. As a result, there are many historical sites and landmarks throughout the state. If you’re interested in American history, you’ll definitely want to visit places like Princeton University, Ellis Island, and the Liberty State Park.