Essential Jersey City
Experience the best of New Jersey with City Cruises! Enjoy a variety of dining cruises or book a private event on the water with unbeatable views of the iconic NYC skyline, Statue of Liberty, Empire State Building, and more!
City Cruises – New Jersey
- New Jersey & New York Fleet
- New Jersey 4th of July Signature Brunch Cruise
- New Jersey Dining Cruises
- New Jersey Easter Signature Dinner Cruise
- New Jersey Holiday Cruises
- New Jersey Signature Brunch Cruise
- New Jersey Social Events
- New Jersey Spirit Sparkling NYC Skyline Fireworks Dinner Cruise
- New Jersey Valentine’s Dinner Cruise | City Experiences
- Search Result
Best Things to Do on Valentine’s Day in New York City
New York City may be known for its towering skyscrapers, Broadway theaters, bustling sidewalks, and the best pizza and hot pretzels, among many other things. But it’s also one of
Should You Swim in New York City’s Hudson or East Rivers?
Situated at the mouth of the Hudson River, at the point where it empties into New York Bay before finally flowing out into the Atlantic Ocean, New York City is
New York’s Best Cocktail Bars – Water View Included
One of the (many!) great things about New York City is that it’s possible to enjoy nature and the outdoors right in the middle of the metropolis. Central Park is
New York’s Hidden Foodie Enclaves: A Neighborhood Guide
Whether you’re in the mood for honest American comfort food scarfed down at the makeshift bar of a food truck or haute French fare at a Michelin-starred restaurant, the Big
The Best Places to Ice Skate in NYC During the Winter
For a true New York cold-weather experience, there’s nothing better than bundling up and hitting the rink. There aren’t many places in the world as breathtakingly beautiful as New York
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the top things to do in New Jersey?
Best things to do in New Jersey
There’s a lot to do in New Jersey, from visiting the beach to exploring historic towns. There is also a lot you can do on the water in New Jersey. Here are some of the best things to do in New Jersey:
- Visit the beach: There are many great beaches in New Jersey, including Cape May, Asbury Park, and Long Beach Island.
- Explore historic towns: New Jersey is home to many historic towns, such as Princeton, Morristown, and Red Bank.
- Visit the water parks: New Jersey has several water parks, including Six Flags Hurricane Harbor and Splashtown USA.
- Go skiing or snowboarding: New Jersey is home to several ski resorts, such as Mountain Creek and Camelback Mountain.
- Get out on the water! Enjoy a boat tour in the day or nighttime. NYC Cruises are also close by as well.
What are the top activities near New Jersey?
What do I need to know before visiting New Jersey?
New Jersey is a beautiful state with plenty to offer in terms of attractions and activities. When the weather is warm, water activities in New Jersey are very popular! From the Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area to Island Beach State Park, there are many beautiful places to explore. New Jersey is also home to some great cities, like Newark and Trenton. New Jersey has a lot of historical significance. New Jersey was one of the original 13 colonies that formed the United States. As a result, there are many historical sites and landmarks throughout the state. If you’re interested in American history, you’ll definitely want to visit places like Princeton University, Ellis Island, and the Liberty State Park.