City Cruises – New Jersey
- New Jersey & New York Fleet
- New Jersey 4th of July Signature Brunch Cruise
- New Jersey Dining Cruises
- New Jersey Easter Signature Dinner Cruise
- New Jersey Holiday Cruises
- New Jersey Signature Brunch Cruise
- New Jersey Social Events
- New Jersey Spirit Sparkling NYC Skyline Fireworks Dinner Cruise
- New Jersey Valentine’s Dinner Cruise™
- East Rutherford: Legoland Discovery Center
- East Rutherford: Legoland Discovery Center & SEA LIFE Aquarium Combo
- East Rutherford: SEA LIFE Aquarium
- Search Result
What People are Saying
A Unique Idea for a Bridal Shower in New York City
New York City, home to one of the world’s most famous skylines, a vibrant and bustling energy, and a melting pot of cultures, is the perfect backdrop for creating unforgettable
Feel Showered with Love with a Bridal Shower in New Jersey
Since the 1880s, bridal showers have been an event for the women in a bride’s life to gather and help her prepare for the milestone of marriage. Guests would provide
Get Ready for the Big Day with a Rehearsal Dinner in New York
Start spreading the news… New York, New York. A city famous for its towering skyscrapers, busy streets, and plethora of history and landmarks, happens to be a city that has
Celebrate Your Never-Ending Love with a New York City Wedding
The Big Apple. A bustling metropolis, where many migrate in hopes of making their dreams come true. While New York City is notorious for big business, and skyscrapers, romance intertwines
History Redefined: The Transition of Hornblower Cruises & Events to City Cruises
Every great story has a beginning, a middle, and an end, and when it comes to the story of City Cruises, formerly known as Hornblower Cruises & Events, that story
Start Spreading the News: New York City Sightseeing
New York City is a fascinating metropolis where you could spend a hundred years exploring and never run out of things to see. Packing in all the sights and everything
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the top things to do in New Jersey?
Best things to do in New Jersey
There’s a lot to do in New Jersey, from visiting the beach to exploring historic towns. There is also a lot you can do on the water in New Jersey. Here are some of the best things to do in New Jersey:
- Visit the beach: There are many great beaches in New Jersey, including Cape May, Asbury Park, and Long Beach Island.
- Explore historic towns: New Jersey is home to many historic towns, such as Princeton, Morristown, and Red Bank.
- Visit the water parks: New Jersey has several water parks, including Six Flags Hurricane Harbor and Splashtown USA.
- Go skiing or snowboarding: New Jersey is home to several ski resorts, such as Mountain Creek and Camelback Mountain.
- Get out on the water! Enjoy a boat tour in the day or nighttime. NYC Cruises are also close by as well.
What are the top activities near New Jersey?
What do I need to know before visiting New Jersey?
New Jersey is a beautiful state with plenty to offer in terms of attractions and activities. When the weather is warm, water activities in New Jersey are very popular! From the Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area to Island Beach State Park, there are many beautiful places to explore. New Jersey is also home to some great cities, like Newark and Trenton. New Jersey has a lot of historical significance. New Jersey was one of the original 13 colonies that formed the United States. As a result, there are many historical sites and landmarks throughout the state. If you’re interested in American history, you’ll definitely want to visit places like Princeton University, Ellis Island, and the Liberty State Park.