SafeCruise by City Cruises
We missed you, and we can’t wait to see you on board. At City Cruises, our guests’ well-being is our number one priority, and recent circumstances have only reinforced and strengthened our commitment to providing the best possible experience from start to finish. We are proud of our excellent safety and sanitation track record and always operate and maintain a rigorous process around cleanliness and hygiene. So, while you can still expect the same high standards and welcoming service, here are the extra steps we are taking to keep everyone healthy.
Our Commitment to Health & Safety
As we prepare to get back to business, we’ve examined the guest experience and included our decades-long operational know-how and standards to ensure maximum enjoyment and safety for our guests.
SafeCruise On Board
- Extensive crew training, increased hygiene regimen, disinfection, and sanitation throughout our facilities.
- Crew is equipped with the tools they need to provide increased protection such as masks, acrylic hygiene screens, and gloves.
- Crew clean throughout the day, focusing on high-contact areas throughout each location.
- Onboard crew focus on sanitization between departures, cleaning high-contact areas using CDC-approved products specifically to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- Reduced vessel capacity and exterior open air space to allow for social distancing while on board.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be readily available in all public areas.
- Daily health and pre-shift temperature checks for all crew members.
- Contactless check-in and transactions to allow for social distancing.
- Hand sanitizer stations are available when recommended hand washing capability is limited or not available.
- All guests must wear face masks on board when moving around the vessel.Masks should be worn whenever away from the table.
- All guests must practice social distancing on board, staying at least 6 feet (about 2 arm’s lengths) from other guests who are not in their party.
For more details about our onboard practices please see our Onboard Safety page.