Recommended Experiences in Paris
- Closing Time at the Louvre: Mona Lisa at Her Most Peaceful
- Closing Time at Versailles: Small-Group Palace Tour After the Crowds with Garden Show from Paris
- Complete Mont-Saint-Michel by Train: Exclusive Bay Walk and Abbey Tour
- Heart of Paris: Historic Notre Dame Island, River Walk, Seine Cruise & Skip-the-Line Sainte-Chapelle
- Louvre Highlights Tour: Mona Lisa, Venus de Milo & the Crown Jewels
- Masters of Impressionism: Monet, van Gogh, and Renoir at the Musée d’Orsay
- Medieval Paris: VIP Sainte-Chapelle & Marie-Antoinette’s Prison Tour
- Montmartre Like a Local: Paris Food Tour
- Montmartre Walking Tour with VIP Wine Tasting & Museum Visit
- Morning at the Palace: Small Group Versailles Tour from Paris with Garden Show
- Paris at Sunset: Aperitif, Food & Wine Tour
- Paris Devour Tours
- Paris in a Day Tour with Louvre, City Walk, Eiffel Tower & River Cruise
- Paris Pastry and Chocolate Tour
- Paris Ultimate Food Tour
- Paris Walks
- Skip-the-Line Musée d’Orsay Tour & Giverny Day Trip from Paris
- Skip-the-Line Paris Catacombs Tour with Special Access
- Skip-the-Line Sainte-Chapelle, Seine Cruise & Medieval Quarter Tour
- The Champagne Experience: Full Day Trip from Paris with Tastings and Lunch
- The Complete Louvre Tour: Mona Lisa & Beyond
- Wine Tasting in Paris: An Introduction to French Wine
7 Most Famous Foods in Paris (And the Best Cafes & Restaurants to Try Each One)
You could climb the Eiffel Tower, stroll down the Champs-Elysées, and spend the rest of your time in the French capital getting lost among paintings in the Louvre. But if
5 Unmissable Spots Serving the Best Brunch in Paris
Despite not being native to Paris, brunch is now nothing short of a local institution in the City of Light. And, just like the city itself, the brunch offerings in
A Ghostly Guide to Spooky Destinations with City Experiences
The crisp autumn air carries whispers of tales untold, and as Halloween approaches, our wanderlust for the eerie awakens. There’s something captivating about exploring the dark corners of the world,
Best Jazz in Paris: Where to Hear Live Music in 2024
Parisians have embraced the free-spirited, improvised music of jazz since the 1940s, and now in the 21st century, it remains a city-wide obsession. Local favorite Jazz Café Montparnasse may be
Crew Spotlight: Get to know operations expert Jessica Timmins of Paris Devour Food Tours and Walks Paris
Although our tours take place in some of the most exciting cities on the planet, it’s our team members who truly make these experiences so special and memorable. With our
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the top things to do in Paris ?
Best things to do in Paris
There are so many wonderful things to see and do in Paris, France! A few of the best things to do include seeing the Eiffel Tower, visiting Notre Dame Cathedral, strolling along the Champs Elysees, and exploring the Louvre Museum. Of course, there are many other great attractions and activities to enjoy in Paris as well – too many to list here! Suffice it to say, you definitely won’t be bored if you find yourself in this beautiful city.
What are the top activities near Paris?
What do I need to know before visiting Paris?
There are a few things to keep in mind before planning a trip to Paris. First of all, it is important to know that Paris is a very popular tourist destination, so it is important to book your hotel room or AirBnB well in advance. Secondly, Paris is a large city with a lot of walking involved – be sure to wear comfortable shoes! Finally, remember that the French language is spoken in Paris, so it may be helpful to learn some key phrases before your visit. And make sure you have plenty of time to explore! Both on your own and with guided tours.