Dining, Sightseeing, & Private Events
City Cruises operates public dining and sightseeing cruises as well as private charters for corporate events, birthday parties, weddings, or other special occasions. It creates unforgettable experiences across 22 destinations in the U.S., Canada and the UK.
City Cruises also operates cruises on behalf of the National Park Service and the Niagara Parks Commission. It currently holds service contracts to provide ferry service to:
- Statue of Liberty National Monument and Ellis Island Immigration Museum in New York City
- Alcatraz Island in San Francisco, California
- Niagara Falls in Ontario, Canada
The American Queen™ Steamboat Company operates the overnight cruise division of Hornblower Group. Brands within this division include:
- American Queen™ Steamboat Company, which operates on the Mississippi River, the Ohio River and the Tennessee River
- Victory® Cruise Lines, which operates luxury cruises in the Great Lakes, Canada and New England, Southeast U.S., Alaska, and Mexico and the Yucatan Peninsula
- Shore Excursions of America, a leading provider of shore excursions, cruise extension packages, and distinctively inclusive exploration travel packages in the United States.
Ferry & Transportation
City Ferry offers specialized knowledge and expertise required to transport passengers, vehicles and other cargo safely across inland and coastal waterways. Current ferry routes include:
- NYC Ferry, connecting Manhattan to the outer boroughs
- Puerto Rico ferry system, with lines between Cataño and San Juan, and between Ceiba, Vieques and Culebra
- Cross Bay Ferry, which connects the St. Pete Downtown Waterfront with Tampa’s downtown waterfront in Florida
- Gee’s Bend Ferry, which runs between Camden and Gee’s Bend in Boykin, Alabama
- Mobile Bay Ferry, which connects Dauphin Island with Mobile Point in Alabama
- Oklahoma River Cruises, a sightseeing tour on the Oklahoma River in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Pensacola Bay Cruises, which operates between City of Pensacola, Pensacola Beach, and Fort Pickens in Florida
- Pierce County Ferry, a passenger and vehicle ferry that connects Steilacoom, Ketron, and Anderson Island in Washington State
- St. Johns River Ferry, which connects Mayport Village and Fort George Island in Jacksonville, Florida
Consulting & Services
Hornblower has a strategic advantage in providing maritime consulting backed by direct operational experience to drive efficiencies by providing turnkey solutions in coordinating consulting, planning, design/build and operations. Our consulting division works to assist municipalities and third parties in determining service feasibility, expansion and success through defining variables that underpin operational decisions and costs for our clients.
The robust operating system we created to power all our attractions is available for usage based on a per ticket fee structure. Our software currently powers more than 17 million users per year, with real-time scanning, ticket booths, and channel management. Schedule a demo with [email protected] to see what we can do to help.