UPDATE - RETURN TO SERVICE
We are pleased to continue welcoming visitors back aboard our cruises in London, York and Poole.
You can continue to book with confidence as we have flexible COVID terms and conditions that enable you to amend any bookings made for 2021. Please rest assured that we will continue to operate with additional measures in place for your safety and the safety of our staff.
· Additional hand sanitising stations available for your use
· Frequent cleaning of all facilities and customer touchpoints
· Customers are encouraged to wear masks when moving about or queuing in indoor areas
· Hygiene screens will remain in place at refreshment service areas
· Contactless payment is preferred
· Customers will be asked to check in with the NHS COVID-19 app.
We remind all customers to make sure they are fit to travel before leaving home. You must not visit us if you display symptoms of COVID-19 or have been asked to self-isolate.
We look forward to welcoming you aboard safely and thank you for your consideration. For more general information about our cruises, please visit our FAQ pages. Click here for London, here for Poole and here for York.
We are proud to have acquired the Visit Britain “We’re good to go” industry standard. Acquiring this mark means that we have followed government and industry COVID-19 guidelines, we have a Risk Assessment in place and a process to maintain cleanliness.