A View to Bond's London
Experience the world of all things Bond in a traditional London Black taxi starting with visits to film locations, Ian Fleming’s house and locations associated not only with James Bond and his creator but with real spies as well.
A View to Bond’s London
A fun packed tour taking in the sights of the capital, whilst seeing where James Bond shopped, places he frequented and the bar where the famous ‘shaken not stirred’ drink was served.
You will also see locations relating to real spies, from meeting points to offices such as MI5 and MI6.
Discover how close to fact the fiction really is?
Your taxi driver will be your guide and not only point out locations but also fascinating facts, stop for that all important photo opportunity then drop you at Westminster Pier.
You have seen the sights, visited the locations, NOW it’s time to be like Bond and speed along the Thames for 75 minutes of sightseeing, high speed and adrenaline fuelled twists, turns and wave jumping to the Thames Barrier.
We would tell you more but its TOP SECRET!
- Departing and returning to Westminster Pier (Point F)
- Life jackets and waterproof clothing will be provided for your Thamesjet
- Children under the age of 16 years must be accompanied by an adult.
- For safety reasons, the minimum height requirement to travel on Thamesjet is 1.35 metres (4 ft. 5in.).
- Everything you need to know for your Thamesjet Experience and your safety click here.
This tour is only available as a private hire.
- Duration 4 hours
- 2 hour private Black Taxi tour of film locations and places associated with
- James Bond, Ian Fleming and spies in general.
- 75 Minutes speedboat ride to Thames barrier.
Private hires are available on request – please email [email protected] to request more information, discuss dates, times and receive a quote.
DISCLAIMER: Any James Bond Tours/Themes operated by Thamesjet or any partners are not official events and are not endorsed, sanctioned or in any other way supported, directly or indirectly by EON Productions, MGM, United Artists or Danjaq or other studios connected with films featured on this tour, nor The James Bond book publishers or the estate of Ian Fleming. All rights to the series of “James Bond” books are the property of the estate of Ian Fleming.