Your booking with City Experiences is flexible and secure — we know how important flexibility is to planning a stress-free trip. City Experiences charges no fees for eligible cancellations. Cancellations made more than 24 hours prior to tour commencement are eligible for a refund for the full value of your booking or may be exchanged for future travel credit. Cancellations received within 24 hours of departure, late arrivals, and no-shows after a tour departs are not eligible for refunds.
We want you to have a great experience, and we will always do our best to reschedule you for another tour or provide options wherever possible. Please note, this is subject to availability and price changes.
Late Arrivals and No Shows
Due to strict time slots for entry into attractions, we recommend you show up 15 minutes before the scheduled starting time on your voucher. Our groups depart precisely at the scheduled tour start time. If you show up late or cannot find the meeting point, for any reason, refund requests are not honored per policy. For most tours, it is not logistically possible to join the group after it has started.
Cancellation Due to Planes, Trains, Automobiles or Illness
The cancellation policy applies to tardiness and no-shows of any kind, including, but not limited to, tardiness due to flight or train cancellations, delays, issues caused by traffic or congestion or illness. In the case of a delay, we recommend contacting us as soon as you know you will be late. The earlier we know, the more we can do to assist. We strongly recommend the purchase of travel insurance. City Experiences does not take responsibility, if your selected travel insurance policy does not cover losses due to delays, cancellations, illness or medical expenses.
Sales or promotional codes are valid for new bookings only. They are not eligible for pre-existing bookings and cannot be applied retroactively.
We would be happy to assist you with rescheduling your tour, free of charge, with any requests made more than 24 hours before your tour start time. We reserve the right to charge an amendment fee should you request to reschedule within 24 hours of your tour start time, and changes within 24 hours are subject to availability and price changes. Amendment fees are calculated based on actual costs incurred, such as rebooking new attraction tickets. City Experiences will always work with providers and partners to keep any amendment fees to a minimum.
Changes to this Policy
From time to time, the terms of this policy may change at the Company’s discretion. In the event of such changes, the new policy will apply for all tours booked after the date and time of the policy change. For any further questions about our cancellation policy, please feel free to contact us.
City Experiences Tours Post COVID19 Health & Safety Guidelines
In line with the recent COVID19 outbreak, ensuring strict hygiene is paramount to the safety of ourselves and others. All City Experiences tours will now be operating with the SanSee shield – a certification given only to tour operators who meet their rigorous criteria, achieving the highest levels of safety and sanitation in the tourism industry.
The process of obtaining the SanSee Shield requires screening based on communication, training, personal protection, cleanliness and experience design – this involves redesigning the guest experience for a post COVID19 world, from choosing the right cleaning equipment to sourcing quality protective wear.
In coherence with SanSee Certification, all City Experiences tours will adhere to the following health and safety measures for the foreseeable future:
- All tours have small groups ensuring you have the maximum comfort and safety throughout your experience.
- Guides have received health & safety training, are self-monitoring temperatures daily, and trained in group social distancing practices.
- Government-recommended social distancing will be adhered to between guides and clients at all times.
- Guests will be offered hand sanitizer before and after all tours.
- Masks will be mandatory for all guides on all tours.
- Client wearing of masks will be based on local government guidance / requirements.
- City Experiences will keep in regular contact with and comply with maximum occupancy of venues, transportation or any other inside area used in the tours. All policies will be adhered to in accordance with the recommendations of the venue and local government policies.
- The guide / coordinator will highlight to the guests where and when during the tour they will be required to wear their masks.
- If transportation is used, guides and guests will be required to wear a mask while in the vehicle for the safety of all. Hand sanitizer will be offered upon entering and exiting the vehicle. Capacity will be limited in vehicles according to local regulations.
- Guides will not hand out props or visual aids.
- Group sizes will be reduced in accordance with government regulations.
- If a guest is visibly ill, sweating, coughing, etc. they will be asked to leave the tour for guide and customer safety.
If you have any further questions about your upcoming tour please contact us.