WELCOME TO CITY CRUISES GANANOQUE!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of City Cruises Gananoque’s Website.
Masks are mandatory for all guests on all cruises. All guests must bring their own mask if coming for a cruise at City Cruises Gananoque by Hornblower.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use City Cruises Gananoque’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page. The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Canada. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
This Internet site calls upon Google Analytics and the follow-up of conversions with the Google Adwords program. Google Analytics uses temporary text files (the ‘COOKIES’) that are registered on your computer. These files allow tracking your route on our Web Site. Google uses this information to compile reports relating to activities of the Internet site. In certain cases, Google could even communicate information, in a confidential way, to a third party. In no way, will Google establish a link between your address IP and the information compiled. You can configure your internet navigator to prevent the installations of cookies: in this case, it is possible that you will not have access to all the functions of our Web Site. Your information provided through this website, will be used for online ticket purchases and marketing purposes. For all questions concerning protection and confidentiality please contact us at: [email protected] By using websites maintained by City Cruises Gananoque LTD, you agree that this information may be collected and used by us, and by our technology and tourism partners.
Unless otherwise stated, City Cruises Gananoque and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on City Cruises Gananoque All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://ganboatline.com/ for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions. You must not:
- Republish material from https://ganboatline.com/
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://ganboatline.com/
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://ganboatline.com/
Redistribute content from City Cruises Gananoque (unless content is specifically made for redistribution). User Comments
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. City Cruises Gananoque does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of City Cruises Gananoque, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws City Cruises Gananoque shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- City Cruises Gananoque reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to City Cruises Gananoque a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
HYPERLINKING TO OUR CONTENT
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of City Cruises Gananoque; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization. These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site. If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to [email protected] Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response. Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site. No use of (cname)’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
RESERVATION OF RIGHTS
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
REMOVAL OF LINKS FROM OUR WEBSITE
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you. Whilst we endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty. To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
CREDIT & CONTACT INFORMATION
If you have any queries regarding any of our terms, please contact us.
Like most website operators, City Cruises Gananoque collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. City Cruises Gananoque’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how City Cruises Gananoque’s visitors use its website. From time to time, City Cruises Gananoque may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website. City Cruises Gananoque also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on https://www.ganboatline.com blog posts. City Cruises Gananoque only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below.
GATHERING OF PERSONALLY-IDENTIFYING INFORMATION
Certain visitors to City Cruises Gananoque’s websites choose to interact with City Cruises Gananoque in ways that require City Cruises Gananoque to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that City Cruises Gananoque gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up for a blog at https://www.ganboatline.com to provide a username and email address.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
LINKS TO EXTERNAL SITES
WWW.GANBOATLINE.COM USES GOOGLE ADWORDS FOR REMARKETING
PROTECTION OF CERTAIN PERSONALLY-IDENTIFYING INFORMATION
City Cruises Gananoque discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on City Cruises Gananoque’s behalf or to provide services available at City Cruises Gananoque’s website, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using City Cruises Gananoque’s website, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. City Cruises Gananoque will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, City Cruises Gananoque discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when City Cruises Gananoque believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of City Cruises Gananoque, third parties or the public at large. If you are a registered user of https://www.ganboatline.com and have supplied your email address, City Cruises Gananoque may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with City Cruises Gananoque and our products. We primarily use our blog to communicate this type of information, so we expect to keep this type of email to a minimum. If you send us a request (for example via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. City Cruises Gananoque takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
City Cruises Gananoque may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its website. City Cruises Gananoque may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, City Cruises Gananoque does not disclose your personally-identifying information.
This site uses affiliate links and does earn a commission from certain links. This does not affect your purchases or the price you may pay.
Those who engage in transactions with City Cruises Gananoque – by purchasing City Cruises Gananoque’s services or products, are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, City Cruises Gananoque collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with City Cruises Gananoque. City Cruises Gananoque does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.