- First Niagara Boat and JBTF
- Guided Tour to Tunnel Under the Falls
- Niagara Adventure Theater
- Niagara at Night: Wine Tasting and Illumination Tower Experience
- Niagara Falls Afternoon Boat Tour & Journey Behind the Falls
- Niagara Underground: Power Station & Tunnel Under the Falls Tour
- Niagara: 20-Minutes Grand Helicopter Tour
- Skylon Tower Observation Deck Admission
- Walks Niagara Falls
What People are Saying
Niagara City Cruises Hits Record Milestone Welcoming Its 15 Millionth Guest
Following A Historic Opening To The 2023 Season, Niagara City Cruises Continues Its Banner Year, Hitting 15 Million Guests Aboard The Boat Tour Since The Operation’s Inception NEW YORK, NY
Niagara Falls, Canada: 5 Best Airports To Fly Into
The Best Way to Fly to Niagara Falls! Niagara Falls, Canada, is located in the heart of the Niagara Region, surrounded by the lush Niagara Escarpment and sparkling turquoise waterways
Niagara Jet City Cruises wins 2022 Tripadvisor Travelers’ Choice Award
Niagara Jet City Cruises’ whitewater tour operations wins 2022 Tripadvisor Travelers’ Choice Award Niagara Falls’ leading jet boat tour provider Niagara Jet City Cruises Has Landed A Place Among Travelers’ Favorite Trip
Interview with Jessica Polak of Ontario Power Generation
In The Community With Jessica Polak of Ontario Power Generation Hornblower Niagara Cruises is the official boat tour operator of Niagara Falls, Canada, but we also share the waterways with
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the top things to do in Niagara Falls?
Top things to do in Niagara Falls
There are so many fun activities to enjoy in Niagara Falls! Here are some of our favorites:
- Visit Niagara Falls State Park
- Take a Niagara City Cruises tour
- Ride the Niagara Scenic Trolley
- Hike the Niagara Gorge trails
- Visit the Cave of the Winds
- Shop and dine in Niagara Falls USA
- Attend one of Niagara Falls’ many festivals or events
- Play golf at a world-class course
- Explore Fort Niagara State Park
From boat tours to hikes and wineries, you will not be short on options!
What are the top activities near Niagara Falls?
What do I need to know before visiting Niagara Falls?
Before visiting Niagara Falls, there are a few things you should know. First, the falls are located between the US and Canada, so you will need a passport if you plan on crossing the border. Second, Niagara Falls is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world, so expect large crowds. Finally, while the falls are beautiful, they can also be dangerous. Take a guided boat tour rather than trying to just tour the Falls yourself!