We missed you, and we can’t wait to see you on board. At Niagara City Cruises, our guests’ well-being is our number one priority, and recent circumstances have only reinforced and strengthened our commitment to providing the best possible experience from start to finish. We are proud of our excellent safety and sanitation track record and always operate and maintain a rigorous process around cleanliness and hygiene. So, while you can still expect the same high standards and welcoming service, here are the extra steps we are taking to keep everyone healthy.
Our Commitment to Health & Safety
The health and well-being of our guests and crew members is our number one priority. In response to the current COVID-19 pandemic we have implemented several new safety measures including new entry and boarding requirements, which include:
- Face Masks: All guests ages 3 and older are always required to wear face mask that covers the nose and mouth when on the premises and on-board the boats. Face masks are available for purchase on-site.
- Timed Ticketing Entry: To control passenger flow and manage guest capacity, timed ticketing entry will be implemented, and advance group reservations are required.
- Health Screening: Guests will undergo a health assessment, including record keeping in support of contact tracing efforts, prior to being permitted on the premises.
- Safety Screening: All guests and personal items may be subject to screening.
- Guests are permitted to bring a personal item. Personal items include a small purse or handbag, small backpack, infant diaper bag or camera bag. Maximum dimensions are 17.8 x 38.1 x 40.6 centimetres (7 x 15 x 16 inches).
- Restricted and dangerous articles are strictly prohibited. This includes but is not limited to: suitcases of any size, carry-on luggage, overnight bags, roller bags, briefcases, coolers, trunks, dangerous articles, and all other items that exceed the maximum dimensions for personal allowances.
- Please note that additional personal item allowance and entry restrictions may be imposed at the checkpoint without prior notice.
- All guests riding the boat require a ticket to board.
- Outside food and beverage is not permitted.
- Our attraction is a smoke-free environment including no smoking of tobacco and cannabis, as well as no vaping.
- Reduced Guest Capacity: the Voyage to the Falls boat tour will hold no more than allotted number of passenger as determined by the Province of Ontario’s colour-coded tiered framework.
- Focus on Sanitizing: increased cleaning frequency for high-contact areas using approved products as well as providing guests with access to hand sanitizer stations throughout the premises.
- Physical Distancing: Best practices in physical distancing will be implemented including the use of floor markers, directional arrows, communication signage, installation of plexi-glass at service counters, ample staging for queuing, timed ticketing entry and reduced guest capacity on vessels.
- Crew Member Health Checks: A Health Check will be conducted for each employee at the start of their shift. Niagara City Cruises will also equip team members with the tools they need to provide increased protection such as more frequent Training, access to PPE as well as increased hygiene, disinfection and sanitation practices.
Niagara City Cruises reserves the right to modify its safety measures at any point without prior notice.