EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
Visiting the Statue of Liberty National Monument and Ellis Island National Immigration Museum featuring the Wall of Honor is a memorable experience for people from all over the world. Here are some tips to make your trip easy and more enjoyable.
- You may use either departure point for your trip. Departure points are located in The Battery at the southern tip of manhattan in New York and Liberty State Park in Jersey City.
- It is recommended that you arrive approximately 30 minutes before your scheduled reserve time. The time on the reserve ticket allows entry into the screening facility not an actual vessel departure.
- Please keep in mind that you will be going through a mandatory airport grade security screening prior to boarding the vessel.
- Please dress according to the weather to ensure a comfortable experience. This experience is both indoor and outdoor. Sandals and open toe shoes are not recommended and not permitted on the Hard Hat Tour.
- Food concessions and souvenirs are available aboard all of our vessels.
- All vessels are wheelchair accessible for your convenience.
- Authorized guide and service animals are welcome. All other pets are not allowed aboard Statue City Cruises vessels or within the National Park.
WEATHER FROM THE STATUE
Step back in history and explore the sites of two great American landmarks. Planning your trip to NYC should be a real ‘breeze.’ Learn more about the weather from a top of the Statue of Liberty.