Required Supervision: If you will be bringing a youth group to visit the Statue of Liberty National Monument and Ellis Island, we require one adult leader (age 21 years or older) for every 10 youths, who must remain with the group. Visitors who are 18-20 years old do not qualify as chaperones.
Please note that the time you choose is the approximate time you will be entering the Screening Facility and not the vessel departure time. We recommend that you travel lightly. All persons and property are subject to search.
To submit a request, please follow the instructions below and the group sales department will email an invoice and payment instructions within 5 business days.
RESERVATION REQUEST PROCEDURE
- Complete the request form online OR Download and complete the form.
- If downloading the form, please email it as an attached file to [email protected] or fax to (201) 432-1801.
- Reservation requests are not guaranteed unless confirmed by Statue Cruises.
- Statue Cruises will email an invoice with payment instructions within five business days.
- Audio Tour: Every visitor to the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island receives the audio tour.
Getting Your Tickets
- E-ticket: Electronic tickets are emailed to you, which you can print out.
- Will Call: The group leader can pick up the tickets at the Will Call window on the day of visit.
- Mail: Statue City Cruises will ship the tickets for a nominal fee.