We missed you, and we can’t wait to see you on board. At Niagara City Cruises, our guests’ well-being is our number one priority, and recent circumstances have only reinforced and strengthened our commitment to providing the best possible experience from start to finish. We are proud of our excellent safety and sanitation track record and always operate and maintain a rigorous process around cleanliness and hygiene. So, while you can still expect the same high standards and welcoming service, here are the extra steps we are taking to keep everyone healthy.
Our Commitment to Health & Safety
Afya na ustawi wa wageni wetu na wafanyakazi ni kipaumbele chetu cha kwanza. Kwa kukabiliana na janga la sasa la COVID-19 tumetekeleza hatua kadhaa mpya za usalama ikiwa ni pamoja na mahitaji mapya ya kuingia na bweni, ambayo ni pamoja na:
Vaccination Requirements: all Niagara City Cruises guests aged 12 and up must present proof of vaccination to enter the property and to board all vessels. Proof of vaccination will be accepted if the person’s name and date of birth on their identification document matches the vaccination receipt with name and date of birth.
Acceptable Types of Proof of Vaccination include:
- Ontario’s enhanced COVID-19 Vaccine QR Code Certificate
- A CDC-issued vaccine card, or a digital/photo copy of CDC vaccination card
- For international guests, an official immunization record or a photograph of a vaccination receipt is acceptable.
- Acceptable Types of Proof of Vaccination include:
- Face Masks: All guests ages 3 and older are always required to wear face mask that covers the nose and mouth when on the premises and on-board the boats. Face masks are available for purchase on-site.
- Kuingia kwa Tiketi ya Muda: Ili kudhibiti mtiririko wa abiria na kusimamia uwezo wa wageni, kuingia kwa tiketi ya muda kutatekelezwa, na kutoridhishwa kwa kikundi cha mapema kunahitajika.
- Health Screening: Guests will undergo a health assessment, including record keeping in support of contact tracing efforts, prior to being permitted on the premises.
Uchunguzi wa Usalama: Wageni wote na vitu vya kibinafsi vinaweza kuwa chini ya uchunguzi.
- Wageni wanaruhusiwa kuleta kitu cha kibinafsi. Vitu vya kibinafsi ni pamoja na mfuko mdogo au mkoba, mkoba mdogo, mfuko wa diaper ya watoto wachanga au mfuko wa kamera. Vipimo vya juu ni sentimita 17.8 x 38.1 x 40.6 (inchi 7 x 15 x 16).
- Nakala zilizozuiliwa na hatari ni marufuku kabisa. Hii ni pamoja na lakini sio mdogo kwa: suti za saizi yoyote, mizigo ya kubeba, mifuko ya usiku mmoja, mifuko ya roller, mkoba, baridi, shina, nakala hatari, na vitu vingine vyote ambavyo vinazidi vipimo vya juu kwa posho za kibinafsi.
- Tafadhali kumbuka kuwa posho ya ziada ya bidhaa ya kibinafsi na vizuizi vya kuingia vinaweza kuwekwa kwenye kituo cha ukaguzi bila taarifa ya awali.
- Wageni wote wanaoendesha mashua wanahitaji tiketi ya kupanda.
- Chakula na vinywaji vya nje haviruhusiwi.
- Kivutio chetu ni mazingira yasiyo na moshi ikiwa ni pamoja na hakuna sigara ya tumbaku na bangi, na pia hakuna vaping.
- Reduced Guest Capacity: Niagara City Cruises will adhere to all guest capacity guidelines as determined by the Province of Ontario’s reopening framework.
- Focus on Sanitizing: increased cleaning frequency for high-contact areas using approved products as well as providing guests with access to hand sanitizer stations throughout the premises.
- Physical Distancing: Best practices in physical distancing will be implemented including the use of floor markers, directional arrows, communication signage, installation of plexiglass at service counters, ample staging for queuing, timed ticketing entry and reduced guest capacity on vessels.
- Crew Member Health Checks: A Health Check will be conducted for each employee at the start of their shift. Niagara City Cruises will also equip team members with the tools they need to provide increased protection such as more frequent Training, access to PPE as well as increased hygiene, disinfection and sanitation practices.
Niagara City Cruises ina haki ya kurekebisha hatua zake za usalama wakati wowote bila taarifa ya awali.