CITY EXPERIENCES REDEFINES HOW GUESTS SEE THE WORLD WITH ITS ONE-OF-A-KIND EXPERIENTIAL OFFERINGS ACROSS MAJOR GLOBAL DESTINATIONS
Representing a diverse portfolio water and land-based experiences in top global cities including Barcelona, Boston, Chicago, London, New York City, Paris, Rome and San Francisco, amongst others, City Experiences delivers guests with an unmatched experiential journey that can only be delivered through its own renowned Crew and expert Tour Guides
Supported by a new branding campaign, new website and new rewards program, City Experiences further builds its brand connectivity and enhances the user journey
Only the Essential, Only Our Guides, Only @CityExperiences
New York, NY (May 3, 2022) – City Experiences, a leading provider of world-class experiential travel offerings, is redefining how guests see the world with its expanded one-of-a-kind travel experiences across major global destinations. Part of the Hornblower Group, a global leader in experiences and transportation, City Experiences delivers a vast array of water and land-based experience offerings in top cities around the world including Barcelona, Boston, Chicago, London, New York City, Paris, Rome and San Francisco, amongst others. Through its vibrant, exclusively curated offerings and personal connectivity, City Experiences delivers its guests with an amazing experience, all provided through its own unmatched Crew and expert Tour Guides. Supported by a refreshed website, a new brand campaign and introducing a new rewards program, these initiatives will further build brand connectivity and enhance the user journey for its guests.
In early 2021, City Experiences became the new brand name for Hornblower Group’s growing portfolio of world-class water- and land-based offerings, seamlessly collecting multiple brands under one umbrella. Since then, new land-based companies joined City Experiences, including WALKS, Devour Tours and the launch of Venture Ashore. With these acquisitions, City Experiences further developed its portfolio outside its maritime roots, now providing a total experiential travel itinerary for its guests.
“Since our rebrand last spring, City Experiences has built a collection of world-renowned land-based experiences, growing our portfolio outside of our maritime foundation, into a more holistic global experiential organization,” said Kristina Heney, chief marketing and revenue officer, City Experiences. “To support our growth, we had to re-evaluate our marketing approach by dialing up the emotional engagement of our brands and lean heavily into digital technology to drive personalized communications. We focused our positioning on what sets us apart, our own Tour Guides and Crew. It is through their passion and engagement that bridge that deeper connection with our guest and share the commitment we have in bringing people together through our unforgettable experiences.”
City Experiences’ refreshed portfolio features some of the most unique experiences in major travel destinations around the world, providing a personalized journey for guests who are either already at their destination and looking for a hidden local gem, or those booking ahead with wanderlust. Whether you are planning that long-overdue weekend sightseeing getaway with your friends, organizing a family excursion through New York City with an exclusive first access visit to the Statue of Liberty, spending your dream honeymoon adventuring through Paris’s most chic locales, or experiencing that bucket-list solo journey through Barcelona’s best off-the-beaten-path food and wine spots, City Experiences will help you travel smarter and experience more. Below are highlights of the global city experiential offerings, for a full list visit www.CityExperiences.com.
• Barcelona Tapas, Taverns & History Tour – Through the winding streets of the Gothic Quarter and its 75+ year old tapas bars, we’ll show you how the story of Barcelona can’t be told without its food. Uncover Barcelona’s secrets on this tour and visit a locally loved bar that hasn’t changed its menu since 1945!
• Complete Gaudí Tour: Casa Batlló, Park Guell & Extended Sagrada Família with Tower Climb – Gain first entrance at Casa Batlló; stops at Casa Milà and Casa Vincens for a rounded view of Gaudí’s architectural style; a skip-the-line tour of Park Güell; and a tour of La Sagrada Família with tower climb and full museum visit.
• New England Aquarium Whale Watch Cruise – New England Aquarium naturalists will share knowledge, answer your questions and explain the fascinating behaviors of the marine life in the Stellwagen Bank Marine Sanctuary, a rich feeding ground for whales, dolphins, sea birds and other marine creatures. Our custom whale watch catamarans are among the largest and fastest in the country.
• CODZILLA Thrill-boat Ride — We put the pedal to the metal and the volume to 11 as we blast an original soundtrack and storyline that takes you on a fun, up-tempo journey. True to its name, Codzilla is monstrously fun—a thrill a minute as you scream across the water at up to 40 MPH, with a few hairpin turns and 360-degree spins thrown in for evil measure.
• Chicago Waterfront Experience – Experience all that Chicago has to offer with admission to three of the most noteworthy things to do in Chicago: 360 Chicago Observatory, Navy Pier, and a Seadog River & Lake Architectural Boat Tour
• Chicago Seadog Lakefront Speedboat Tour — Our Lakefront Speedboat Tour is the best way to view Chicago from the lake, combining an exciting speedboat ride along the shoreline with informative and amusing descriptions of the world-famous Chicago skyline!
• Chicago Riverwalk: Birthplace of Chicago — Join an expert guide on an essential Chicago experience – a guided walking tour of the premier Riverwalk! Two hours spent exploring the art, architecture, and all the special locals-only spaces in between.
• London in a Day – This comprehensive London city tour is dedicated to the quintessential sights of the city: Westminster Abbey, Tower Bridge, Changing of the Guard, a Thames boat trip with City Cruises, and a full Tower of London tour with access to the Crown Jewels. You’ll enjoy special access with a small group and expert, local guide whose stories bring the city to vibrant life around you.
• Exclusive Houses of Parliament Tour with Guided Visit & Skip-the-Line Westminster Abbey Tour – Our exclusive Houses of Parliament & Westminster Abbey tour takes you into the heart of Britain. This experience gives you a guided visit with one of the most expert and informed guides in London. You’ll hear the parliament building’s epic story as you see the rooms and antechambers that forged the British empire and continue to set its course in the 21st century. And walk the aisle at the abbey that many royals have chosen as the location for their historical wedding ceremonies.
New York City:
• Official NYC Downtown Experience – Statue of Liberty, 9/11 Memorial & Museum, One World Observatory – No trip to New York City is complete without visiting the Statue of Liberty, 9/11 Memorial & Museum and One World Observatory. This combination ticket provides the ultimate way to fully experience the rich history and lively culture found in Downtown Manhattan.
• Paris Ultimate Food Tour – Weave your way through the charming Marais neighborhood, and you’ll see how historical French food is—there is a legend behind every cheese, and there is a story behind every recipe and classic dish. Try some of the famous samples for yourself and meet the family who revolutionized French bread—by sticking to traditional recipes!
• Closing Time at the Louvre: See the Mona Lisa at her most peaceful time on our carefully crafted itinerary. This Louvre Tour walks you through the best of the collection, from French paintings to Italian sculptures and even the palace’s moat foundations, in a small group and with an expert local guide.
• VIP Key Master’s Tour: Open The Sistine Chapel — Explore the Vatican Museums before they officially open to the public for an experience that few other travelers get to enjoy. Tour the Raphael Rooms, Sistine Chapel, and more, without the usual crowds.
• Pompeii Tour from Rome with Amalfi Coast Drive – Our Amalfi Coast day trip from Rome combines two iconic Italian locations into a single, unforgettable day. Depart Rome for a walking tour of Pompeii in the company of a Pompeiian expert. See all of the highlights of this captivating former city.
• Pasta-Making Class With a Local Chef – This Italian pasta-making class teaches you how to bring a bit of Italy right into your own kitchen. Learn how to make and roll your own pasta, choose the right shape for the right sauce, and discover why the best pasta dishes are often the simplest.
• San Francisco Downtown Experience – Dive into San Francisco’s fascinating history, diverse neighborhoods, and extraordinary marine life with admission tickets to three unforgettable experiences, the Aquarium of the Bay, Alcatraz City Cruises, and a Chinatown Walking Tour
• Alcatraz at Night Tour – Experience the many moods of Alcatraz Island with an evening visit. Enjoy the beauty of a sunset silhouetting the Gold Gate Bridge, experience a cell door demonstration, and hear compelling stories about the Island’s history and residents.
• Explore Alcatraz Island Behind-the-Scenes Discover areas previously not available to the public. Join a group of 30 people or fewer on a guided adventure to explore clues to the island’s fascinating past…a tunnel here, an underground jail there and special gardens with stunning views
To further support the guest digital journey, City Experiences launched a refreshed website, aimed to streamline the guest booking experience by offering a centralized booking location that features the company’s full portfolio of unique water- and land-based offerings across its major travel destinations worldwide. It will also rollout with a new branding campaign, celebrating both its unique offerings as well as paying homage to its unmatched Crew and Expert Guides that make the tour even more memorable.
Additionally, City Experiences launched a new rewards program for its guests. Designed to allow for more experiential travel opportunities within its portfolio, City Experiences Rewards is completely free and easily accessible through www.CityExperiences.com/rewards . Guests can create an account and collect travel points through their confirmed bookings that can be used to save on future purchases. Full details on the program’s exclusive experience benefits will be announced soon.
Please click the below for City Experiences press assets:
Giới thiệu về trải nghiệm thành phố
City Experiences represents Hornblower Group’s expansive portfolio of water- and land-based experience companies and includes two sub-brands: City Cruises and City Ferry. City Cruises companies operate dining, sightseeing and private events across 22 destinations in the U.S., Canada and the UK. City Cruises companies also operate cruises on behalf of the National Park Service and the Niagara Parks Commission and currently hold service contracts to provide ferry service to the Statue of Liberty National Monument and the Ellis Island National Museum of Immigration, Alcatraz Island and Niagara Falls. City Ferry companies offer specialized knowledge and expertise required to transport passengers, vehicles and other cargo safely across inland and coastal waterways, serving as operator of NYC Ferry and Puerto Rico ferry system, among others. City Experiences’ portfolio of companies also offers a range of water- and land-based experiences including shore excursions, partner-offered experiences, multi-port packages, with companies including Venture Ashore, Niagara Jet City Cruises, Walks and Devour Tours. For more information visit CityExperiences.com.
Giới thiệu về Hornblower Group
Hornblower Group is a global leader in experiences and transportation. Hornblower Group’s corporate entity is comprised of three premier experience divisions: American Queen Voyages®, its overnight cruising division; City Experiences, its land and water-based experiences as well as ferry and transportation services and Journey Beyond, Australia’s leading experiential travel group. Spanning a 100-year history, Hornblower Group’s portfolio of international offerings includes water-based experiences (dining and sightseeing cruises), land-based experiences (walking tours, food tours and excursions), overnight experiences (cruises and railways) and ferry and transportation services, including full-service vessel support via Hornblower Shipyard. Today, Hornblower Group’s global portfolio covers 112 countries and territories, 125 U.S. cities and serves more than 22 million guests annually. Headquartered in San Francisco, California, Hornblower Group’s additional corporate offices reside in Adelaide, Australia; Boston, Massachusetts; Chicago, Illinois; Fort Lauderdale, Florida; London, United Kingdom; New Albany, Indiana; New York, New York; Dublin, Ireland; and across Ontario, Canada. For more information visit hornblowercorp.com.
Nhấn Liên hệ:
Melissa Gunderson / [email protected]
Michael DeiCas / [email protected]