Nothing says fall like the smell of new textbooks and old friends. No one knows this better than our local post-secondary students. If you’re a new first year at Brock University or Niagara College WELCOME! And for those returning, an enormous welcome back to you.
We love being so close to such great educational institutions and want to help everyone become acquainted with their home away from home for the next eight months.
Back to School
With over 25,000 students enrolled at Brock and NC the region is sure to notice an influx of excited young people. We for one hope you all love Niagara as much as we do.
But being new to the area you may not know all the fun things Niagara Falls has to offer. You’re a local now, and should experience the region to it’s fullest this fall.
And like any helpful neighbour, we wanted to give the new Niagarians a foolproof plan for getting to know Niagara Falls.
Top 5 Things to do in Niagara Falls
We know students are busy, so we took it upon ourselves to plan a day trip to Niagara Falls itinerary of the MUST DO’s. This is the only cheat sheet you’ll need to ace any Niagara Falls questions from family back home.
- White Water Walk – To start off your day exploring Niagara Falls, we suggest beginning with the White Water Walk. This incredible boardwalk runs directly next to some of the world’s wildest rapids, making this attraction exciting and relaxing at the same time. With over 300 metres of walking paths you won’t get bored and will gain a whole new level of appreciation for the beauty of Niagara in the Fall.
- 尼亚加拉天轮 – For an entirely different view of Niagara Falls jump on the Niagara Skywheel! Canada’s largest observation wheel gives guests views of the Falls and beyond from 53 metres above the ground. You’ll have 8 – 12 minutes to take in the 360 view from your temperature controlled gondola. And fill up your Snapchat stories with awesome selfies.
- Nightmares Fear Factory – Now you can’t leave Niagara Falls without visiting a haunted attraction. After being featured everywhere from “The Tonight Show” to “Live with Regis and Kelly”, their Fear Pics went internationally viral online cementing this attraction as one of the scariest in the world. Some say it’s touristy, but trust us, you won’t regret going through… if you don’t chicken out that is.
- Hornblower Niagara Cruises – When it comes to planning a trip to Niagara Falls, you have to include a Hornblower Voyage to the Falls Boat Tour. No one gets you closer to the mist and power of the Mighty Falls in this one of a kind, totally #BucketListApproved experience. Make sure to snap an #InTheMist selfie to post on Instagram to prove you did it!
- Niagara Brewing Company – To wrap up your day trip to Niagara Falls stop off at the Niagara Brewing Company, for those 19 years and older of course. You’re sure to be impressed with their incredible local craft ales. And you can even grab some bottles or cans to take home from their retail space. Try their Pumpkin Pie Ale for a special Fall in Niagara twist!
Save Time and Buy Niagara Falls Tickets Online
Don’t waste your precious spare time waiting in line or printing paper tickets. Buy your Niagara Falls boat tour tickets online now and we can scan them directly from your phone.
Now that we’ve done the work of creating the itinerary for your day trip to Niagara Falls, you just need to find the time. Better come soon, midterms will be here before you know it.