Travelling to Niagara Falls, Canada for someone can be stressful especially if a visitor is travelling from overseas for the first time. With our season getting ready for full cruise control, we wanted to reached out to our audiences and ask them what questions they have for Hornblower Niagara Cruises before they make their trek to this worldwide tourism destination. Below is a list of questions and answers that have been frequently asked by our soon to be visitors.


Q: Do I need a passport to take the boat tours and evening cruises?

A:Hornblower Niagara Cruises is located in Niagara Falls, Canada. Visitors from the United States are required a passport for entry to Canada.


Q: Are you wheelchair accessible?

A: Hornblower Niagara Cruises is fully accessible experience in full compliance with Accessible for Ontario Disability Act


Q: Are service animals allowed on board?

A: Hornblower Niagara Cruises welcomes all service animals.


Q: Do I have to make a reservation for my cruise?

A: We highly recommend making a reservation for your cruise to avoid general admission wait time. Visit:


Q: When will Hornblower Niagara Cruises open?

A: Opening date is subject to Lake Erie ice conditions. We are hopeful to open mid May.


Q: Where is Hornblower Niagara Cruises located?

A: Hornblower Niagara Cruises is located at 5920 River Road, Niagara Falls, Canada- at the foot od Clifton hill. 


Q: What currency do you accept?

A: Hornblower Niagara Cruises accepts Canadian and U.S. currencies as well as debit and all major credit cards.


Q: Does Hornblower Niagara Cruises offer parking?

A: Hornblower Niagara Cruises has easy access to the WEGO transportation system with bus stops at the Hornblower Plaza.


If you have a question that you would like answered, please be sure to let us know and we would be happy to answer it for you!

‘Like us’ on Facebook at: Hornblower Niagara Cruises or on Twitter at: @CruiseNiagara