Great things are happening for us this year! Not only we will be offering many new options to enhance our visitor experience, but we are celebrating the recent announcement of being named one of the top ten finalists for Attraction’s Ontario’s Top Attraction Award. In order to be selected for the award we are asking you – the public to help make this happen by casting your vote for Hornblower Niagara Cruises. Finalists include African Lion Safari, Ripleys Aquarium of Canada, CN Tower, Steam Whistle, Legoland Discovery Centre, Scandinave Spa, iFly Toronto, Cambridge Butterfly Conservatory.
HOW DO I VOTE?
It really is that simple! Remember every votes counts!
WHAT IS ATTRACTIONS ONTARIO?
Attractions Ontario is a platform for growth and success by encouraging attendance and business activity for its members and advertisers. The association also excites the public to engage in Ontario’s rich offering of Attraction & Tourism experiences.
The contest began on March 1st, 2016 and voting will close on September 6th, 2016.
If you’ve been to Hornblower Niagara Cruises then you will already be familiar with the entire Niagara Falls experience, if you haven’t then we encourage you to vote after your experience.
Here are some reasons why you should vote for Hornblower Niagara Cruises for the Attractions Ontario Top Attraction Award.
- We are a true Canadian experience. When people think of Canada and Ontario they will mention the words, ‘Niagara Falls.’ Our boat ride brings guests up close and personal with the Falls and provides an iconic experience for guests from around the world.
- We don’t just offer the thrill of being up close and personal with the Falls we offer a variety of mouth-watering food & beverage options, a licensed Fallsview patio with an incredible view, live entertainment and public events.
- Our experience is for all ages! Whether you are 7 or 75 our boat ride offers a unique and refreshing experience for all!
- We offer tours during the day and at night. We’ve extended our operating hours and added a Falls Illumination Cruise and Falls Fireworks Cruise. Both 40 minutes touring the Niagara Gorge past dusk.
- We are green! We encourage our guests to purchase their tickets online but they can be purchases in person as well!
- We’re Canada’s newest meetings and events venue! In 2014, we’ve added a state-of-the-art tent to host weddings, private and corporate events.
- We have a jet boat! That’s right many of us know of operating two 700-passenger catamarans but what you might not know is that we offer a jet boat style boat to be booked for private charters.
- We’ve seen more than 2 million visitors from around the world in 2 years which equals million visitors each year.
Visit Attractions Ontario to learn more.