Two historical venues with amazing views
ELLIS ISLAND IMMIGRATION MUSEUM
- 1,630 sq. ft.
- Hosts up to 100 guests
- Easy access to the third floor of the museum
- Balcony Dining Available
- Exclusive Tours of the Museum
- One of the first 30 buildings located on the south side of Ellis Island
- 1,200 sq. ft. Custom Rooms
- 2,600 sq. ft. of the Ferry Building
- Exclusive Access to the Museum upon request
- Hosts 1,200 guests
- Breath-taking views of the Manhattan city skyline
- Unique and inspiring event décor options
LIBERTY ISLAND VENUE
Set the scene for your next event on 12-acres of open space located at the New York harbor. Host up to 1,200 guests set under open starry-lit skies as the 93-meter lady liberty radiates in front of the Manhattan city skyline. Whether you are toasting to new endeavors with family and friends, or socializing with co-workers at a seated reception Statue Island offers one-of-kind event experiences.
All events hosted on Statue Island are managed and operated by Evelyn Hill Inc. and approved by National Park Service (NPS). For the past 84 years, the team of event professionals has been providing magnificent, memorable and elegant events. Some events on the island have included Fundraisers, Corporate Dinners, Wedding Ceremonies, Wedding Receptions, Concerts, Product Launches, Black Tie Affairs and Corporate Dinners.
WHY YOU SHOULD PLAN YOUR NEXT EVENT AT ELLIS ISLAND
- 13,000 sq. ft. of interior and spacious event venue
- Historical setting at one of America’s most known landmarks
- Host from 25 – 1,200 guests
- Exclusive Use of the Museum
Interested In Booking Your Next Venue?
Contact us today! Email [email protected] or call: 877-523-9849