Recommended Experiences in Paris
- Closing Time at the Louvre: Mona Lisa at Her Most Peaceful
- Closing Time at Versailles: Small-Group Palace Tour After the Crowds with Garden Show from Paris
- Complete Mont-Saint-Michel by Train: Exclusive Bay Walk and Abbey Tour
- Heart of Paris: Historic Notre Dame Island, River Walk, Seine Cruise & Skip-the-Line Sainte-Chapelle
- Louvre Highlights Tour: Mona Lisa, Venus de Milo & the Crown Jewels
- Masters of Impressionism: Monet, van Gogh, and Renoir at the Musée d’Orsay
- Medieval Paris: VIP Sainte-Chapelle & Marie-Antoinette’s Prison Tour
- Montmartre Like a Local: Paris Food Tour
- Morning at the Palace: Small Group Versailles Tour from Paris with Garden Show
- Paris at Sunset: Aperitif, Food & Wine Tour
- Paris Devour Tours
- Paris in a Day with Skip-the-Line Eiffel Tower, Musée d’Orsay Guided Tour, City Walk & Seine River Cruise
- Paris Pastry and Chocolate Tour
- Paris Ultimate Food Tour
- Paris Walks
- Skip-the-Line Paris Catacombs Tour with Special Access
- Skip-the-Line Sainte-Chapelle, Seine Cruise & Medieval Quarter Tour
- The Champagne Experience: Full Day Trip from Paris with Tastings and Lunch
- The Complete Louvre Tour: Mona Lisa & Beyond
- Wine Tasting in Paris: An Introduction to French Wine
10 Top Tips for Visiting the Eiffel Tower
It’s not a trip to Paris without visiting what is arguably its most famous landmark: the Eiffel Tower. Designed by Gustave Eiffel and built between 1887 and 1889 for the
Who is Buried in the Paris Catacombs?
Roaming the streets of Paris is like walking through an open-air museum. The city’s delightful and varied architecture alludes to the history of the French capital at every turn, with
6 Fabulous New Hotels in Paris for 2023
There is no shortage of options when it comes to finding a place to hang your hat while visiting the City of Light. Paris is chock-full of firmly established hotels
Best Jazz in Paris: Where to Hear Live Music in 2023
Parisians have embraced the free-spirited, improvised music of jazz since the 1940s, and now in the 21st century, it remains a city-wide obsession. Local favorite Jazz Café Montparnasse may be
Crew Spotlight: Get to know operations expert Jessica Timmins of Paris Devour Food Tours and Walks Paris
Although our tours take place in some of the most exciting cities on the planet, it’s our team members who truly make these experiences so special and memorable. With our
The 15 Best Affordable Restaurants in Paris
From steak frites to escargots, one of the best parts of visiting Paris is getting to enjoy traditional French cuisine in the charming bistros found in arrondissements throughout the city.
3 Days in Paris: Building the Perfect Itinerary
It’s the city that keeps on giving: No matter how often you visit Paris, you’ll discover something you didn’t notice before. If you’re coming to Paris for the first time
These Are the Louvre Exhibits You Have to See in 2023
A crown jewel of the art world, the Louvre Museum is a must for anyone heading to Paris. Even if you never set foot within the galleries and exhibition spaces
Uncovering the Origins of the Quaint Croissant
The first thing that probably comes to mind when you see a croissant is France. The iconic French pastry is as ubiquitous as that other national birthright, the baguette, and
The 7 Best Places to Propose in Paris (That Aren’t the Eiffel Tower)
So you’ve found your perfect match, and finally worked up the nerve to pop the question. What better place to get down on one knee and ask for their hand
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the top things to do in Paris ?
Best things to do in Paris
There are so many wonderful things to see and do in Paris, France! A few of the best things to do include seeing the Eiffel Tower, visiting Notre Dame Cathedral, strolling along the Champs Elysees, and exploring the Louvre Museum. Of course, there are many other great attractions and activities to enjoy in Paris as well – too many to list here! Suffice it to say, you definitely won’t be bored if you find yourself in this beautiful city.
What are the top activities near Paris?
What do I need to know before visiting Paris?
There are a few things to keep in mind before planning a trip to Paris. First of all, it is important to know that Paris is a very popular tourist destination, so it is important to book your hotel room or AirBnB well in advance. Secondly, Paris is a large city with a lot of walking involved – be sure to wear comfortable shoes! Finally, remember that the French language is spoken in Paris, so it may be helpful to learn some key phrases before your visit. And make sure you have plenty of time to explore! Both on your own and with guided tours.