SafeCruise by Hornblower
We missed you, and we can’t wait to see you on board. At Hornblower, our guests’ well-being is our number one priority, and recent circumstances have only reinforced and strengthened our commitment to providing the best possible experience from start to finish. We are proud of our excellent safety and sanitation track record and always operate and maintain a rigorous process around cleanliness and hygiene. So, while you can still expect the same high standards and welcoming service, here are the extra steps we are taking to keep everyone healthy.
Our Commitment to Health & Safety
As we prepare to get back to business, we’ve examined the guest experience and included our decades-long operational know-how and standards to ensure maximum enjoyment and safety for our guests
- Focus on sanitization: increased cleaning frequency for high-contact areas (doorknobs, tables, bars etc.) using EPA-approved products specifically guarding against COVID-19.
- Equipping team members with the tools they need to provide increased protection such as masks and gloves as well as increased hygiene, disinfection and sanitation practices.
- Contactless check-in with extended boarding times allowing for social distancing.
- Ample staging for queuing and gangway areas during extended boarding times.
- Daily pre-boarding health checks of onboard teams with temperature checks prior to boarding.
- Reduced guest capacity on all vessels, with changed layout of our dining spaces by removing tables to ensure a minimum 6-foot distance between diners.
- Hand sanitizers will be readily available and accessible in all public areas.
- Introducing new measures for food protection and sanitation, including lid covers for plated meals, and guard shields and buffet attendants for buffet experiences as well as one-time use menus.